Nov 2015

Remember when :'|


Remember when I cried to you a thousand times
I told you everything you know my feelings


it never crossed my mind
 that there would be a time for us to say goodbye 
what a big surprise but I'm not lost I'm not gone
 I haven't forgot

These feelings I can't shake no more
These feelings are running out the door
I can feel it falling down and, I'm not coming back around
These feelings I can’t take no more, This emptiness in the bottom drawer
it's getting harder to pretend and
 I'm not coming back around again       
remember when

I remember when, It was together until the end
Now I’m alone again, Where do I begin?
I cried a little bit, You died a little bit
Please say there’s no regrets and say you won’t forget
but I'm not lost, I'm not gone, I haven't forgot

That was then, Now it’s the end
I’m not coming back, I can’t pretend
Remember When..


terima kasih :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lots of love ;)